Studio 121 Personal Training Terms of Agreement
1. The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
2. All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
3. It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
4. The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
5. The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
6. All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
7. Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
Purchasing Sessions and Block Bookings
8. Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking.
9. All other training packages are paid monthly in advance at the start of each month via your trainer.
10. Current payment options available are: via the online booking system MINDBODY, Bank Transfer, Cash or Cheque.
11. 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. This includes training in pairs and small groups
12. Notice of less than 24 hours’ notice will incur full payment of the session fee. NB in the case of 2 person or small group training the session will still take place with the remaining group members and will be charged at the 2 person or small group session rate.
13. If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
14. If the client is 20 mins late without prior warning then the session is considered forfeit.
15. If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
16. If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
17. If you choose to cancel your personal training agreement for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund. Each case will be considered at the managements discretion.